“Nice rally you got there for a few days . . . it would be a shame if anything happened to it . . .” Also, our morning train reads:
• Litigation v. Innovation Defined contribution’s sweeping paralysis. (CIO)
• Music sales growing at fastest rate since 1998 (FT)
• The dirty little secret that data journalists aren’t telling you (Wonkblog)
• Why companies like Google and Walmart are buying so much wind power (Washington Post)
• 25 Incredibly Useful Free Sites And Services (Fast Company)
What are you reading?